This Jango Fett action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
five accessories (2 blasters, jet-pack, helmet, flame projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Jango Fett (Final Battle) was released individually carded
- The figure's jet-pack can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure
- The blasters fit OK into both hands, but there are no holsters where they could be stowed away
- The left arm has a gauntlet where the flame projectile can be inserted
- The head/helmet is removable, it is attached to the neck via a magnet (this works very well)
- The figure doesn't stand well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel arms, swivel right elbow, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
The bounty hunter Jango Fett is a shrewd mercenary mysteriously linked to the growing Separatist army and the unexplained assassination attempts on Senator Amidala. His battle scarred suit of armor and muscular frame are physically imposing, and hidden beneath his sleek, domed helmet lies a coarse, pitted face hardened by a life of dangerous work and ruthless operations. Armed with dual pistols, a jetpack and flamethrower, Jango Fett is a mobile arsenal fully equipped for combat.