This Emperor's Royal Guard action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
two accessories (force pike, blue electro effect).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This "Emperor's" Royal Guard was released individually carded
- The figure's helmet and plastic cape are not removable
- The guard can hold the force pike nicely in his hands
- The blue "electro effect" can be wrapped around the force pike
- The figure stands well by itself without help from a stand as long as the force pike is not pointed forward
- The head can't be turned due to the long helmet
- *technically this is not an "Emperor's" Royal Guard yet, but we have it listed in the archive this way so that it is easier for you to find related figures
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Imperial Royal Guards are so highly trained in deadly arts that their chosen weapon is not a blaster but a vibro-active force pike, which they use with lightning swiftness to inflict precise and lethal wounds.