This Mace Windu action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (purple lightsaber blade).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Mace Windu (Arena Confrontation) was released individually carded
- The figure has a metal stick running through the chest which is permanently attached to the lightsaber
- The lever which sticks out on the back of the figure can be moved around, which then moves the lightsaber around for some battle action
- Mace Windu doesn't stand well by himself and will require a stand
- The arms aren't articulated, but they are made out of very soft plastic, so they bend easily when the lever is moved around
- The purple lightsaber blade can be detached from the hilt
- The soft-goods jedi robe is not removable
- This figure might be a great toy for children, but for a collector who cares about aesthetics, this one is an easy pass
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Realizing how far the Separatist conflict has degenerated, Mace Windu decides the time has come for swift action. He personally leads a Jedi battalion to Geonosis in an urgent rescue attempt, where he must put aside his diplomatic stance and call upon his finely honed Jedi fighting skills in battle.