This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
two accessories (green lightsaber with removable blade, 3-piece base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Luke Skywalker (Throne Room Duel) was released individually carded
- The first released Luke Skywalker figure had the glove painted on the left hand, which is the wrong side
- The second released figure had this corrected and the glove was painted onto the right hand
- Pictured here is the second and corrected Luke Skywalker figure
- There is a button on the back of the figure, when pressed, both arms will "slash the lightsaber" up and down, cutting right through the railing
- The 3-piece "Death Star" base looks great, and the figure fits nicely onto it
- Unfortunately there is not much room to place a Darth Vader figure in front of Luke
- Luke's left hand has a magnet in it, which helps to keep the lightsaber hilt in place better
- The green blade can be detached from the lightsaber hilt
- The figure is very scene specific and it would look out of place if put into a different diorama or display
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel legs
For more Luke Skywalker (Throne Room Duel) pictures, please take a look at this Luke Skywalker page.
If you like this Luke Skywalker figure, you might also like:
Captured and taken to the second Death Star, Luke is manipulated by the Emperor into a lightsaber duel with his own father, Darth Vader. The two battle fiercely with their lightsabers, but then Luke chooses to yield the fight rather than destroy his father. Enraged, the Emperor turns to eliminate the young Jedi, and with him the galaxy's last hope.