This R1-G4 action figure was released in
2004 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure two joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- R1-G4 (Tatooine Transaction) was released individually carded
- The droid has two claws on each side which can be moved in and out a little bit
- There are three "cables" on the right side of the droid which can be unplugged
- There are no hidden panels or movable parts on the droid otherwise
- The antenna on the top of the dome is not removable
- The figure stands like a rock and won't fall over, ever
The articulation details are as follows: 2 claws
An old model astromech droid abandoned after the capture of its owner, R1-G4 was one of the droids that the Jawas scavenged to rebuild and sell to Tatooine colonists. Using cobbled-together weaponry, the Jawas probably incapacitated the droid then dragged it to their immense treaded sandcrawler. R1-G4 was one of the droids rounded up when Imperial Stormtrooper arrived on Tatooine looking for the escaped droids R2-D2 and C-3PO.