This Padmé Amidala action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (helmet, blaster, 6 piece radar dish).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Padmé Amidala (Coruscant Attack) was released individually carded
- Hasbro included a radar dish, which "explodes" once a button in the back is pressed
- The radar dish needs to be put together from six pieces, and it falls apart easily
- Padmé's pilot helmet fits very well over the head
- The blaster can be plugged into a hole which is on the front of the belt
- Padmé can hold the blaster well in her right hand
- The back of the figure has a button, which when pressed lets the right arm move up ("Quick Draw Action!")
- Padmé stands OK without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 swivel boots
Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, returns to Coruscant to vote on the critical issue of creating an army of the Republic to assist the overwhelmed Jedi. As her Naboo Cruiser arrives, an explosion tears apart the ship. Fortunately, Padmé, disguised as a Naboo pilot, eludes danger, but her decoy Cordé, disguised as Senator Amidala, was not as lucky.