This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
three accessories (green lightsaber, blue lightsaber, leather jedi tunic (removable, but not meant to be taken off)).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Anakin Skywalker was released packed-in together with a Geonosian Warrior
- The figure has a button on the back, which when pressed let's the figure move both arms sideways for some "lightsaber slashing action"
- The very shiny and leathery jedi tunic can be taken off the figure (but it's not recommended, because you will have a very difficult time getting it back on again)
- The figure can be balanced out quite well without help from a stand
- The head can't be turned
- Both lightsabers fit well into Anakin's hands
- The lightsaber blades are not removable
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Anakin Skywalker figure, you might also like:
Battling for their lives in the arena, Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi clash against thousands of Geonosian Warriors in a grueling confrontation. As Geonosians attack, Anakin uses the Force to retrieve a second lightsaber and prepares to defend himself at all costs.