This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
four accessories (blue lightsaber with removable blade, spear, binders, 2-piece arena column).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Obi-Wan Kenobi (Acklay Battle) was released individually carded
- The pouch on Obi-Wan's left side of the belt is a button, which when pressed moves the right arm up and down
- The right hand has a magnet in it for some "Force attract" lightsaber action
- The figure can hold the spear and the lightsaber well in the right hand
- The overall pose with the spear in hand looks good
- The lightsaber has a removable blade
- The binders wrap around the wrists, but they don't close all the way
- The 2-piece arena column is much too short, but it looks nice anyways on display next to the figure
- Obi-Wan doesn't stand well without support from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, swivel left arm, ball-jointed right shoulder, 2 swivel legs
Free of the binders that bound him to a column in the Geonosian arena, Obi-Wan Kenobi defends himself against the ferocious beasts that have been let loose in the arena to attack him, Anakin and Padmé for the entertainment of the crowd.