This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
four accessories (blue lightsaber with removable blade, radar dish with stand, soft-goods jedi robe, binoculars).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot) was released individually carded
- The figure has a button on the back which when pressed moves both arms up and down
- Kenobi's headset is not removable
- The small binoculars fit well into the right hand, but not in the left, and unfortunately the figure can't hold them up to the eyes
- The right hand has a magnet in it for some "Force attract" lightsaber action
- The soft-goods robe is rather bulky and just doesn't fit well
- The 2-piece radar dish stands well and the dish plugs well into the stand
- The figure doesn't stand well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs
Obi-Wan Kenobi is sent to Kamino by the Jedi Council to discover who is behind an assassination attempt. Piloting the Jedi Starfighter, Obi-Wan discovers an industrial facility in which a stunning cultivation is underway - one that may decide the fate of the encroaching civil war.