This Wat Tambor action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (yellow techno union starship hologram, geonosis command console).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Wat Tambor was released individually carded
- Hasbro included a Geonosian command console with the figure, which functions as a stand
- The console has a small peg on the top where a yellow hologram of a Separatist ship can be attached
- The hoses are not removable and there are no hidden panels on the suit
- There are no movable parts below the waist
- Due to the limited articultion the figure is more statue than action figure, but it's a nicely detailed figure which captures the character likeness very well
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist
Wat Tambor is the foreman of the Techno Union, a galactic institution that produces many of the weapons and droids for the Separatist Forces. Ambor is quick to join Count Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems in their fight against the Republic, and readily commits his army of Battle Droids to the cause. He also hosts the meeting of the Separatists at one of the Techno union's droid foundries on Geonosis, where the secession movement explodes into the star of the Clone Wars.