This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
2004 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
four accessories (blue lightsaber with removable blade, goggles, ice cave, removable "scarf" hanging from the hat).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Luke Skywalker (Hoth Attack) was released individually carded
- The included goggles are too big and don't fit well over Luke's head
- The blue lightsaber blade is removable from the hilt
- Luke can hold the lightsaber very well in both hands
- The figure has no balancing problems
- Luke's hat is not removable, but the "plastic scarf" hanging from it is
- The "scarf" can be turned 360 degrees, so if Luke is hanging down from the ice cave, it can be turned upside down, which is fantastic
- The included ice cave base looks incredibly nice and the figure fits very well onto it
- The ice cave base can be combined with the ice cave base which was included with the Wampa, which then creates a mini diorama
- The ice cave which came with the Wampa has a small spot in it, where Luke's lightsaber hilt can be placed in (fantastic!)
- The paint application is nicely done on this figure, especially the bloody face looks pretty nice
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel joints in the neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
For more Luke Skywalker (Hoth Attack) pictures, please take a look at this Luke Skywalker page.
While patrolling on Hoth, Luke was savagely attacked by a Wampa and dragged by the ice creature to its cave, where he was suspended from the ceiling in anticipation of becoming the Wampa's next meal. Luke used the Force to retrieve his lightsaber from the floor of the cave and freed himself from the ice entrapping his leg. The Wampa attacked again, and Luke fought the vicious creature, escaping only after severing one of the Wampa's arms.