This Sandtrooper action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
It was exclusively available at the Star Wars Fan Club.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
two accessories (backpack, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Sandtrooper was released in a white mailer box together with three other Sandtroopers
- The other Sandtroopers can be found here: Sandtrooper (black pauldron), Sandtrooper (white pauldron), Sandtrooper (orange pauldron)
- The backpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- The shoulder pauldron, the helmet and the pouches on the side are not removable
- The blaster fits loosely into both hands
- The trooper stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Sandtrooper figure, you might also like:
This Sandtrooper action figure was released in a white mailer box and didn't include a character biography.