This Bomarr Monk action figure was released in
2004 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- B'omarr Monk was released in the "Ultra assortment" packed-in together with Bubo and Wol Cabasshite
- The figure is a repaint of the POTF2 B'omarr Monk action figure from 1997
- The spider's abdomen can be unplugged and rotated 360 degrees
- The droid's claw can be moved up and down
- The B'omarr Monk's neck, head and brain are not movable
- All the legs are connected inside the spider's body, if one leg is moved, all the legs will move
- However, all legs have ball-joints, which allows for each leg to be moved and positioned individually
- Because all the legs are easily adjustable, the figure stands very well without any balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: 6 ball-jointed legs, rotating abdomen, swivel claw, swivel joint inside the body (which enables all the legs to be moved simultaneously)
If you like this Bomarr Monk figure, you might also like:
Jabba the Hutt's palace of crime was populated with a variety of individuals who all sought favor with the crime lord, including a B'omarr monk, one of the mysterious monks who used to live in the palace when it was a monastery; Bubo, who once ate a detonation bomb to save the Hutt from an assassination attempt; and Wol Cabasshite, a giant mollusk that clung to the walls of the Hutt's audience chamber and explored newcomers with its prehensile tongue.