This Count Dooku action figure was released in
2003 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (red lightsaber, plastic cape).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku) was released packed-in together with a Geonosian Speeder Bike
- The figure has a button on the back, which when pressed moves the right arm up and down
- The curved red lightsaber, which has a non-removable blade, fits well into both hands
- The plastic cape can be removed
- Count Dooku has major balancing problems and will require a stand when on display
- The figure fits overall quite well onto the Speeder Bike and thanks to swivel knees the legs can be adjusted a bit once seated
- The Speeder Bike has adjustable landing gear and feet pedestals which make it easier to place the figure into the seat
- It also has a button on the back, which when pressed pushes a button out in the back of the seat. This then should trigger the button in the back of the figure and move the right arm up and down ("battle action while flying")
- Overall, this Darth Tyranus action figure isn't all that great, but the Geonosian Speeder bike is fantastic
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 swivel boots
For more Count Dooku (With Geonosian Speeder Bike) pictures, please take a look at this Count Dooku page.
As the battle rages between the secessionist forces and those of the Republic, Darth Tyranus wards off his enemies and escapes on a Geonosian speeder bike, hoping to elude capture long enough to flee the planet.