This Battle Droid action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
two accessories (blaster, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Battle Droid action figure was released in a 2-pack together with Mace Windu
- This 2-pack was available in two versions, the first released set came with a tan colored Battle Droid, the second set came with a red Battle Droid
- Pictured here is the first version with the tan Battle Droid
- This Battle Droid can easily be taken apart, so much so that it basically falls apart by itself
- It is possible to assemble the figure, but it the lower body connects only very, verly loosely to the torso
- The blaster fits OK into the hands
- The figure stands very, very shaky without help from a stand
- The paint application on the droid is nicely done with some "Geonosis sand" on the legs, upper body and head
- The backpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- There is no room for the blaster to be attached to the backpack as seen on some other Battle Droids
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
A senior member of the Jedi Council, Mace Windu is a highly revered Jedi Master. He personally leads a battalion of Jedi to the red rock planet of Geonosis in an attempt to rescue Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padmé.