This Mustafar Sentry action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
three accessories (blaster rifle, energy bolt, mustafar base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Mustafar Sentry was released individually carded
- The cables running from the cheeks into the neck armor are removable from the armor
- The oxygen tank on the back is part of the figure and not removable
- The blaster rifle, which looks like an energy staff, fits quite well into both hands
- The energy bolt can be removed from the blaster rifle
- Once attached to the blaster rifle, it can be turned 360 degrees by hand (Spinning Energy Bolt!)
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
- This Mustafar Sentry is roughly a head taller than a basic Star Wars action figure
The articulation details are as follows: swivel head, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel ankles
To guard their secret base, the Separatists enlist natives of Mustafar as sentries against potential intruders. Armed with long blaster rifles, the Mustafarians ride atop giant, flea-like creatures.