This Utapaun Warrior action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eleven joints and included
four accessories (helmet, staff, shield, base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Utapaun Warrior (Utapaun Security) was released individually carded
- The helmet is removable and it fits well over the head
- The shoulder armor and none of the clothes are removable
- The shield and the staff fit OK into the warrior's hands
- The figure fits OK onto the included base, and it stands nicely on its own as well
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel shoulders, swivel right elbow, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed ankles
The Utapauns wish to keep their homeworld out of the Clone Wars. But when they cannot prevent the war from overtaking Utapau, they fight vigorously to defend their planet as it comes under siege.