This Wookiee Heavy Gunner action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
six accessories (2 grenades, 2-piece bowcaster with projectile, belt, tunic, grappling hook with string).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Wookiee Heavy Gunner (Blast Attack!) was released individually carded
- The figure is a repaint of the Sneak Preview Wookiee Warrior from earlier in the same year (2005)
- This time however Hasbro included different accessories
- The bulky bowcaster doesn't fit well into either hand
- The grappling hook fits nicely into both hands
- The Wookiee can hold the grenades well in the left hand, but not in the right (at least in the figure reviewed here)
- The soft-goods tunic can be taken off the figure, along with the belt (which is its own piece)
- The paint application is significantly different from the previously released Wookiee Warrior
- The figure stands very well on its own without help from a stand
- This Wookiee stands about two heads taller and is about twice as wide as a regular Star Wars action figure
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Wookiee gunners defend the beaches of Wawaatt Archipelago on the coastal city of Kachirho against an amphibious Separatist assault. They fight bravely until the clone troopers turn against them.