This Clone Pilot action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (blaster, tool, 2-piece firing cannon with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Pilot was released individually carded
- Hasbro released two different versions of this figure, the first one had a white and grey color scheme, the second and intentional change had a black color scheme
- Pictured here is the first released figure with the white/grey colors
- The figure's helmet and chest box are not removable
- The blaster and the included tool fit very tightly into both hands
- The Clone Trooper stands nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Clone trooper pilots are specially trained for the skills needed to fly attack and troop ships. As part of the Grand Army of the Republic, the clone pilots engage the Separatist forces across the galaxy.