This AT-RT Driver action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blaster, chest armor, blaster rifle with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- The AT-RT Driver was released individually carded
- There were two different versions available, the first error AT-RT Driver had the face mask painted grey, the second and corrected AT-RT Driver had a cleaner paint job and featured a white face mask
- Pictured here is the first error AT-RT Driver
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The antenna on the helmet is not removable
- The chest armor can be attached to the chest nicely and fits perfectly
- Both weapons, the blaster and the long blaster rifle with the projectile fit OK into the left hand
- The AT-RT Driver stands securely on its own without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
For more AT-RT Driver (Missile-Firing Blaster!) pictures, please take a look at this AT-RT Driver page.
Specially trained clone troopers operate AT-RTs (All Terrain Recon Transports) on patrol and reconnaissance missions across the jungle terrain of the planet Kashyyyk.