This General Grievous action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
four accessories (blue lightsaber, blaster, plastic cape, guts).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- General Grievous (Exploding Body!) was released individually carded
- The blaster and the blue lightsaber fits OK into the hands
- The figure can be taken apart entirely from the waist up
- When the button on the back of the figure is pressed, General Grievous "explodes" and falls apart into several pieces
- Once the figure is taken apart it's tricky to put it back together without having it fall apart unintentionally several more times
- The cape fits well, but it's tricky to get it onto the figure once the figure is assembled again
- Hasbro made this version of General Grievous slightly taller than previous releases in 2005, it stands about one head taller than a basic Star Wars action figure
- This version of Grievous has two arms and it's not possible to separate them out into four
- Grievous can be balanced out quite well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
The supreme commander of the droid armies is tracked to Utapau by Obi-Wan Kenobi. A powerful combination of droid and alien, Grievous is a formidable fighter, and ultimately confronts the Jedi in single combat.