This Darth Sidious (Palpatine) action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure three joints and included
two accessories (plastic robe, base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Sidious (Battle Arena) action figure was released in a 2-pack together with Mace Windu
- The lightsaber is permanently attached to the right hand
- The saber is easily bendable, which is the case for all the figures released in the "Arena Battle" series
- The concept behind the figure is easy, place it onto the included base, then move the lever around in order to move the figure and fight Mace Windu
- Palpatine has only three joints, a swivel neck and two ball-jointed shoulders
- The plastic robe is removable
- The figure is able to stand without help from the included base
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders
If you like this Darth Sidious (Palpatine) figure, you might also like:
Recreate the battle between Jedi Master Mace Windu and Darth Sidious in the Chancellor’s office on Coruscant! Only the winner remains standing when the fighting ends!