This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper was released individually carded
- The figure is loosely based on concept drawings by Alex Jaeger, which were created for Revenge Of The Sith
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The figure can hold both weapons nicely in the hands
- The trooper stands securely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
The Clone Troopers have played an essential role in helping the Jedi fight the Separatists' droid armies. Armed with sharp-shooting blaster rifle and protected by hard white armor, this clone trooper is ready for battle!