This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
four accessories (jet-pack with wings, blaster rifle, 2 projectiles for the jet-pack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper with Firing Jet-Pack was released in the "deluxe line"
- The jetpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- Troopers with jet-packs and wings were never seen in Revenge Of The Sith
- The jet-pack can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure
- The wings open when the red button on the jet-pack is pressed
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand
- The elbows are swivel jointed, and it is very likely that the forearms unplug on accident more than just once
- There are no peg holes in the feet, so the figure can't be placed onto a stand
- This very same figure, but with holes in the feet was released in 2012: MH11 Clone Trooper
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Certain clone troopers are specially trained and outfitted for aerial reconnaissance and battle. Winged jet backpacks with built-in launchers provide the means for air assaults on the enemy.