This Darth Vader action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (red lightsaber, removable helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Vader action figure was released in the "Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader" Evolutions 3-pack
- The other two figures in this set were Anakin Skywalker based on Episode II) and Anakin Skywalker based Episode III
- The figure is based on Darth Vader's appearance in Return Of The Jedi
- The top part of the helmet (dome and face mask are one piece) is removable, which reveals "old" Anakin Skywalker
- The lightsaber fits well into the left hand
- There is no hole on the belt where a lightsaber hilt could be plugged in, unfortunately
- The soft-goods outer and inner robes are not removable
- Vader stands nicely by himself without needing a stand for more balance
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like:
Experience the evolution of the greatest villain the galaxy has ever known! These figures capture the fall of Anakin Skywalker and the rise of Darth Vader! Anakin is a young Jedi who fights for all that is good. He emerges as a hero of the Clone Wars but is lured to the dark side of the Force. He joins the evil Sith and becomes the menacing Darth Vader. From hero to villain, his power and influence change the destiny of a galaxy!