This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 13 points of articulation and included
three accessories (blaster, clone pilot helmet, clone trooper helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper (Clone Wars) was released in the "Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper" Evolutions 3-pack
- The other two figures in this set were a Sandtrooper (The Rebellion) figure and the Clone Trooper (The Fall Of The Republic) figure
- Hasbro included two helmets for this figure, a Clone Trooper Pilot helmet and a regular Phase I Clone Trooper helmet
- Both helmets fit well over the head
- The trooper can hold the blaster rifle very well in both hands
- The trooper stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Clone Trooper figure, you might also like:
The evolution of the galaxy's most powerful army is captured in these figures! The clone troopers fight for the Republic, to try and save the galaxy from chaos. But secret plans change their loyalties, and they help the evil forces of the Sith to take control! No longer known as clone troopers, they are now Stormtroopers, the loyal soldiers of the Emperor, enforcing his harsh will throughout the galaxy!