This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (2 blasters, blaster rifle, helmet, shoulder pauldron, belt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper (The Fall Of The Republic) was released in the "Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper" Evolutions 3-pack
- The other two figures in this set were Sandtrooper (The Rebellion) and the Clone Trooper (Clone Wars)
- Both small blasters fit well into their holsters and the figure can hold them OK in both hands
- The trooper can carry the blaster rifle well
- The shoulder armor is removable
- The skirt is removable and can be replaced with an extra belt
- The helmet fits well over the head, but because of the shoulder armor it can't sit on the shoulders properly, which causes the chin to show underneath
- The trooper stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Clone Trooper figure, you might also like:
The evolution of the galaxy's most powerful army is captured in these figures! The clone troopers fight for the Republic, to try and save the galaxy from chaos. But secret plans change their loyalties, and they help the evil forces of the Sith to take control! No longer known as clone troopers, they are now Stormtroopers, the loyal soldiers of the Emperor, enforcing his harsh will throughout the galaxy!