This Clone Commander action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eleven joints and included
two accessories (blaster, blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Commander was released in the Clone Attack On Coruscant battle pack
- The other four Clone Troopers were all identical, you can find the entry here: Clone Trooper (Clone Attack On Coruscant)
- This figure is a slight re-work of Clone Commander Bacara (Quick Draw Attack!) from the 2005 ROTS series
- This trooper never appeared in Revenge Of The Sith
- When the figure's legs are squeezed together, both arms will move up and down
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand
- The left hand is open too wide and the figure can't hold anything with it, but it can be used to support the blaster rifle from underneath
- The basic blaster doesn't fit well into either hand
- The harness is removable, but the waist skirt is not removable this time around
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The Clone Commander stands shaky without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, ball-jointed right shoulder, swivel left shoulder, ball-jointed right elbow, swivel left elbow, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Clone Commander figure, you might also like:
These clone troopers spring into battle as a massive droid army swarms upon Coruscant. As members of the Republic's mighty army corps, these clone troopers exit their gunships and engage the enemy in close-quarter combat, showing no inclinations of fear, hesitation or remorse.