This Darth Maul action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (plastic cloak, red double-bladed lightsaber, probe droid with stand, binoculars).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Darth Maul (The Sith Return) was released in the "The Sith" Evolution 3-pack
- The other two figures in this 3-pack were Count Dooku (The Clone Wars) and Emperor Palpatine (The Republic Falls)
- The lightsaber fits well into the left hand, but only so-so into the right hand
- The figure has trouble holding the bincoculars
- The plastic cloak can be put over the figure nicely, but it looks very bulky and too big
- The included probe droid fits well onto the clear plastic stand
- Darth Maul stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Darth Maul figure, you might also like:
After thousands of years, the Sith reveal themselves to the Jedi. Witness their evolution with these Sith figures! Darth Maul attacks the Jedi, revealing that the Sith are still a threat to the galaxy. Then Count Dooku, a former Jedi, comes out of hiding as a Sith Lord to attack the Republic. Finally, the Emperor, who should be fighting to save the Republic, is revealed as the most powerful and menacing Sith of all!