This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
eleven accessories (2 darth vader hands, chestplate, 2 shin guards, vader's inner robe, vader's helmet and outer robe, red lightsaber, blue lightsaber, anakin's jedi robe, anakin's skirt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in the "Deluxe Assortment"
- Hasbro designed this figure to either look like Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader wearing the black armor
- In order to achieve this transformation, Hasbro included a TON of accessories
- Anakin's head can be pushed into the body, this allows for the "Vader hull", which has the helmet and the plastic robe attached to each other, to be placed over it
- Vader's inner robe, the shin guards and the chest plate can be "snapped" onto the figure
- Anakin's forearms can be pulled off and be replaced by the extra set of Vader arms
- The blue and the red lightsabers fit well into the hands
- Anakin Skywalker's big plastic robe fits onto the figure, but it is bulky and looks overly big
- All "snap-on" parts work fairly well
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Republic, turns to the dark side of the Force and joins the evil Sith. After nearly dying in combat, one final change erases all traces of his former self. No longer Anakin, he is now Darth Vader.