This 2-1B action figure was released in
2008 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eleven joints and included
one accessory (stand).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- 2-1B (Medical Droid) was released individually carded
- The cable going from the face mask into the chest is not removable
- There are no panels on the droid which can be opened
- The face mask is not removable
- 2-1B stands nicely on his own without needing the included stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Palpatine takes the gravely wounded Darth Vader to Coruscant. A team of surgical droids, including a 2-1B series droid, uses diagnostic and surgical equipment to treat Vader's injuries, attach mechanical limbs, and encase him in the black armored suit that he'll wear the rest of his life.