This Boba Fett action figure was released in
2008 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Walmart.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, jetpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Boba Fett was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Death Star Droid RA-7
- Both characters can be seen in the vintage Marvel STAR WARS comic book series
- Boba Fett's jetpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The range-finder on the helmet is not movable
- The blaster fits well into both hands
- Boba Fett stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Boba Fett figure, you might also like:
Everyone believes Boba Fett is dead, eaten by the Sarlacc in the Pit of Carkoon. But the bounty hunter miraculously survives his ordeal and lies unconscious outside the pit, covered in mucus and sand. The Jawas and their RA-7 droid find him and, believing him to be a droid or cyborg, bring him onto their Sandcrawler. Fett awakens with no memory, until Han arrives to rescue the stolen R2-D2 from the Jawas. Upon hearing Han's name, Fett's memory quickly returns...with a vengeance!