This Mara Jade action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (blaster, lightsaber with removable blade, headdress).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Mara Jade (Heir To The Empire) was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Luke Skywalker
- Both characters can be seen in the Star Wars comic book series "Heir To The Empire"
- There was an accessory variation for this figure, the first released Mara Jade came with a green lightsaber blade, the second version came with a blue/purple looking lightsaber blade
- Pictured here is the first released version with the green lightsaber blade
- The color on Mara Jade's outfit in the comic book adaptation is difficult to make out, it seems to alternate between black and purple
- The color on the figure's outfit is kept in an all purple color, which looks nice
- Mara Jade's headdress fits well over the head
- The goggles on the headdress are not removable
- The blaster can be stowed away nicely in the holster
- The belt is glued in place on the back of the figure
- The lightsaber, which has a removable blade, fits well into the left hand
- The armor pieces on the shins and knees are part of the figure and not removable
- Mara Jade stands well without needing help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Mara Jade figure, you might also like:
Five years have passed since the Battle of Endor. Luke Skywalker is the first Jedi in the fledgling Republic, but the dark legacy of Emperor Palpatine still threatens him. The smuggler Mara Jade has long wanted to find Luke and kill him because of his role in the death of her former master, the Emperor. Her chance to strike arrives at last, but events cause her to join forces with him to escape Imperial forces.