This Darth Vader action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
one accessory (red lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Darth Vader was released in a Comic 2-pack together with a Rebel Officer and the IT-O Interrogation Droid
- The Rebel Officer and Darth Vader can be seen in the Marvel Star Wars comic book series
- In the comic book, the IT-O Interrogation Droid was an alien, not a droid
- This version of Vader is a repaint of the 1999 Power Of The Force Commtech Darth Vader figure
- However, this time Hasbro included a red lightsaber with the figure
- There was a variation available of this figure, the first released Darth Vader had a much lighter blue paint application on the suit than the second one
- Pictured here is the first released Darth Vader figure
- The saber fits well into both hands
- Vader has a lightsaber hilt molded onto the figure which is not removable
- The helmet and the outer and inner soft-goods robes are not removable
- The outer cape feels a little bit too bulky, but with enough patience it's possible to make it look good
- The figure stands well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like:
The fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader stops at nothing in his mission to recover the plans for the Death Star, a fact that this Rebel Trooper learns to his deep misfortune.