This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (blue lightsaber, sleeveless plastic jedi robe).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Anakin Skywalker was released in a Comic 2-pack together with an Assassin Droid
- Both characters can be seen in the Star Wars comic book series Republic
- The figure's sleeveless plastic jedi robe can be removed (the sleeves are painted on)
- The blue lightsaber fits well into both hands
- The clothing has many "holes" in it, indicating some battle damage (nice detail!)
- Anakin can be displayed well without having to use a stand
- This very same figure was later in 2009 repainted by Hasbro and released in the Legacy Collection: TLC Anakin Skywalker
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Anakin Skywalker figure, you might also like:
The battle is going badly for the Republic on Jabiim. Separatist forces are launching their final strike, and Republic forces are in retreat. Only a handful of Padawans, whose Masters have been killed in battle, stand between the Republic forces and the approaching Separatists with their Pollux A-Series Assassin Droids. The Padawans decide to fight the Separatists, giving the Republic forces time to escape. Anakin chooses to join them in their brave yet futile last stand, but fate has other plans for young Skywalker.