This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in
2008 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Walmart.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Anakin Skywalker was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Count Dooku
- Both characters can be seen in the STAR WARS comic book adaptation for Revenge Of The Sith
- Anakin is a repainted version of the in 2005 released Anakin Skywalker action figure
- This time however there is no exchangeable hand included and no non-ignited lightsaber hilt
- The blue lightsaber is permanently attached to the hand
- When both legs are squeezed together, Anakin's upper body will move left and right (Lightsaber Attack!)
- Anakin Skywalker stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel right wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Anakin Skywalker figure, you might also like:
The Separatists have kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine and are fleeing Coruscant with their hostage. Boarding the enemy vessel, Anakin and Obi-Wan battle their way to the Chancellor and are challenged by Count Dooku, who is eager for another lightsaber duel with the two Jedi. Dooku defeats Obi-Wan, but is overpowered by Anakin when the chancellor urges young Skywalker to use the power of the dark side.