This Bail Organa action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Walmart.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (blaster, soft-goods robe).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Bail Organa was packed-in together with Baby Princess Leia Organa in a comic 2-pack
- Both characters can be seen in the comic book adaptation of Revenge Of The Sith
- The figure is a re-release of the Bail Organa figure from the Revenge Of The Sith series from 2005
- This time however Hasbro gave the figure a soft-goods cloak instead of a plastic one
- The blaster fits nicely into the holster and into Bail Organa's right hand
- Bail Organa stands well on his own without needing help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Bail Organa figure, you might also like:
Darkness descends over the galaxy as Palpatine's power increases and Darth Vader joins him as his Sith apprentice. The former Anakin Skywalker is unaware that his beloved Padmé gave birth to twins after their final meeting. And if those children are to remain alive, he must never know they exist. So Obi-Wan secretly brings Leia to Bail Organa and his wife, who will raise her as their daughter. Then he travels to Tatooine, where Owen and Beru Lars become the guardians of their nephew, Luke Skywalker.