This ARC Trooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Entertainment Earth.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (helmet, blaster rifle, shoulder pauldron).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This ARC Trooper was released in the "Republic Elite Forces" 7-pack twice (both figures are identical)
- The other figures in this set were two identical Clone Troopers, Dred Priest, Isabet Reau and Mij Gilamar
- This ARC Trooper was never seen in any of the movies
- The figure is based on the ARC Trooper from the "Star Wars Republic #55" comic 2-pack from 2007
- The figure's helmet fits well over the head
- The range-finder on the helmet is not movable and can't be taken off
- The shoulder pauldron can be removed
- The gauntlet is permanently attached to the back of the shoulder pauldron, it can be attached to the right or left forearm
- The skirt looks nice "blowing in the wind" with some battle damage and holes in it
- The blaster rifle fits very well into both hands
- The trooper keeps his balance nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this ARC Trooper figure, you might also like:
A secret army of clone troopers is being engineered on Kamino, created from the genes of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian whose combat skills are exceptional even among the great Mandalorian warrior society. Special clones are created to command these soldiers, but they must be trained to become leaders. Fett seeks out the very best Mandalorian warriors from every corner of the galaxy. These sergeants will train the commandos to fight and lead, and instill in them the Mandalorian values of iron discipline and loyalty.