This Biker Scout action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Biker Scout was released in "The Battle Of Endor" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Chewbacca, Han Solo, an AT-ST Driver, a Stormtrooper, another Biker Scout, Wicket and Oochee
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle, two Speeder Bikes and two logs
- There were two Biker Scout figures included in this battle pack, both figures are identical sculpt-wise, but they each feature a slightly different paint application
- The Biker Scout can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The blaster can be placed into a small holster on the right boot, which works great
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The figure fits OK onto the included Speeder Bike
- This is a very nice looking figure with well hidden joints
- There are no balancing issues and the trooper doesn't need help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Biker Scout figure, you might also like:
The Rebel Alliance learns that the Empire is building a second Death Star and that the Emperor is on board overseeing its construction. The Rebels plan to destroy the station, but a deflector shield protects it from attack. Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are sent to Endor to disable the shield. After being chased by Scout Troopers, they are befriended by the native Ewoks, who join their fight against the Empire. Han tricks the Stormtroopers into letting him into their bunker and shuts down the shield. Rebels and Ewoks battle the Stormtroopers, with Chewie arriving to help his friends in a captured AT-ST Walker. With the shield down, the Rebel fleet destroys the Death Star, ending Emperor Palpatine's rule.