This Wicket action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
one accessory (spear).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Ewok Wicket was released in the "The Battle Of Endor" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Chewbacca, Han Solo, an AT-ST Driver, two Biker Scouts (version 1 | version 2) and Ewok Oochee
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle, two Speeder Bikes and two logs
- Wicket is a repaint of the Power Of The Force 2 Wicket figure, which was released in 1998
- The figure can hold the spear well in both hands
- Unfortunately, the spear is made out of very soft plastic which easily bends
- The plastic hood is removable
- The sculpt captured the likeness of the Ewok well back in the days, but it feels too bulky compared with more modern figures
- Wicket stands well without a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Wicket figure, you might also like:
The Rebel Alliance learns that the Empire is building a second Death Star and that the Emperor is on board overseeing its construction. The Rebels plan to destroy the station, but a deflector shield protects it from attack. Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are sent to Endor to disable the shield. After being chased by Scout Troopers, they are befriended by the native Ewoks, who join their fight against the Empire. Han tricks the Stormtroopers into letting him into their bunker and shuts down the shield. Rebels and Ewoks battle the Stormtroopers, with Chewie arriving to help his friends in a captured AT-ST Walker. With the shield down, the Rebel fleet destroys the Death Star, ending Emperor Palpatine's rule.