This Princess Leia Organa action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
six accessories (helmet, thermal detonator, staff, stand, cape with harness, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise) was released individually carded
- Boushh's helmet fits very well over Leia's head
- Leia can hold the staff well in the right hand
- The thermal detonator can be plugged into a small hole in the left hand
- It can also be plugged into the belt, which works great
- The cape is attached to the belt and the shoulder strap, it can be removed from the figure
- Boushh stands very well on display without needing help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
The brave and beautiful Princess Leia Organa disguises herself as the bounty hunter, Boushh, to sneak into Jabba The Hutt's Palace. Once inside, Leia frees Han Solo from the confines of his carbonite casing. Her actions, however, are anticipated and Jabba turns the tables, capturing Leia and forcing her to become a slave. Little does Jabba know that Leia and her powerful friends will have the last laugh...