This Hem Dazon action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
six accessories (blaster, harness, glass, bar table, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Hem Dazon (Escape From Mos Eisley) was released individually carded
- This figure had three accessory variations, one figure came with a clear see-through glass, another with an all blue glass and yet another came with a white and blue glass
- Pictured here is the clear see-through glass version
- The harness can be taken off the figure
- The blaster fits well into the holster
- Unfortunately, the figure has trouble holding the blaster well in either hand
- The included glass fits well into both hands
- The bar table looks great and fits nicely into any Cantina Bar inspired set-up
- Hem Dazon stands shaky without help from the included display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel ankles
Hem Dazon, one of the more infamous reptile-like Arconas, is enjoying a drink at the Mos Eisley cantina when trouble suddenly erupts. An old Jedi Knight and a young boy suddenly tangle with two "wanted" men. Using a lightsaber, the Jedi Knight disables both men rather quickly. Being accustomed to outbursts like this at the cantina, Hem settles himself after the skirmish and goes about his business.