This Death Star Gunner action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
five accessories (blaster, chest armor, helmet, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- The Death Star Gunner (Battle Of Endor) was released individually carded
- The helmet fits very nicely over the head, and it can easily be taken off the figure
- The trooper can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The chest armor is removable
- The Death Star Gunner stands very well on display without needing the included display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
The immense weaponry of the Imperial fleet was operated by these highly skilled gunners. They were easily recognizable in their large, distinctive helmets, which were designed to protect them from the dangerous flashback of Turbo laser batteries. Accustomed to the vast power under their control, they operated with smooth, calm precision, even during the fiercest battles.