This Princess Leia Organa action figure was released in
1996 in the Shadows Of The Empire toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
three accessories (helmet, blaster rifle, plastic cape).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise was released individually carded
- The figure is identical to the POTF2 Princess Leia in Boussh disguise
- The thermal detonator is permanently attached to the left hand
- Leia can only hold the blaster rifle loosely in the right hand
- The helmet fits well and covers the entire head
- The cape can be plugged into two small holes in the back of the figure
- Boushh stands shaky on display without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
After Han Solo was captured by Boba Fett, several attempts were made on Luke Skywalker's life which threatened the future of the Rebellion. Princess Leia Organa and Chewbacca sought to protect the young Jedi, and traveled to Coruscant to follow up leads surrounding these attempts. They hoped to draw from the extreme intelligence gathering network of the Black Sun, a criminal organization whose operations extended to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Because Coruscant is the homeworld of the Empire- a dangerous place for any member of the Rebel Alliance- Leia disguised herself as the renowned Ubesian bounty hunter Boushh. Boushh's helmet concealed her entire face while a built-in voxscrambler altered her voice to resemble that of an Ubesian; a false I.D. and code taken from Black Sun completed her disguise and provided a safe level of anonymity. Little did she know that Prince Xizor, Underlord of Black Sun, was behind the murder attempts on Skywalker, and had his sights set on Leia as well.