This Clone Trooper Sergeant action figure was released in
2013 in The Black Series.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (helmet, blaster, blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Episode II Clone Trooper Sergeant was released individually carded
- The helmet covers the trooper's head well in the back and the front
- The trooper is able to hold both weapons, the basic blaster and the blaster rifle, well in the hands
- All joints in this figure are ball-joints, which is a fan boys dream come true!
- The paint application on the figure feels plain with no battle damage, scuffs or scratches on the armor
- Hasbro has released Clone Trooper Sergeant's in the past with green markings, but this time around they toned down the green color, which is much nicer than on previous releases
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Distinguished from the other troopers by his green markings, this clone sergeant fought for the Republic in the Battle Of Geonosis.