This Ki-Adi Mundi action figure was released in
2008 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (blue lightsaber, removable soft-goods robe, removable belt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Jedi Master Ki-Adi Mundi was released in the "Battle On Mygeeto" battle pack
- The other figures in this 5-pack were Commander Bacara, a Galactic Marine, a Super Battle Droid and a Tri-Droid
- Ki-Adi Mundi is a repaint of the in 2005 released Ki-Adi Mundi action figure from the Revenge Of The Sith toy line
- The figure has a hole in the belt where a lightsaber hilt can be plugged in, but there was no non-ignited hilt included with this release and the blue blade is not removable from the hilt
- The lightsaber fits well into both of the figure's hands
- The soft-goods robe is removable and it doesn't feel overly bulky
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed head, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, waist, 2 legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Ki-Adi Mundi figure, you might also like:
As a stronghold of the InterGalactic Banking Clan, the crystalline world of Mygeeto is caught in the maelstrom of the Clone Wars. It is where much of the Separatist movement’s wealth is kept, and so it is targeted by the Republic: gain control of Mygeeto, and the Separatists lose crucial funding. Ki-Adi-Mundi is stationed on the icy planet with the mission of wresting it from the Separatists. Together with Clone Commander Bacara, Ki-Adi-Mundi and the Galactic Marines battle the droid army in fierce urban fighting, pushing forward against a grim onslaught of super battle droids and enormous tri-droids.