This Commander Keller action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Walmart.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blaster rifle, helmet, soft-goods poncho, belt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- Commander Keller was released in a Comic 2-pack together with a Galactic Marine
- Both characters can be seen in the Star Wars Republic comic book series
- Commander Keller's soft-goods poncho is a good fit and can easily be placed over the figure
- The blaster rifle fits well into both hands
- The belt is removable
- The helmet seems a bit too small
- Commander Keller can stand well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Commander Keller figure, you might also like:
The Clone Wars are over. The Galactic Republic army is defeated, and Order 66 has eliminated most of the Jedi or forced them into hiding. Wild rumors are spreading that the Jedi tried to overthrow the government and cannot be trusted. On the planet Toola in the Outer Rim, Commander Keller is hunting down two fugitive Jedi who survived Order 66. With the help of a Galactic Marine, Keller tracks them through the deep snow as they head toward Ithaqua Station.