This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blaster, removable antenna, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper (Battle Of Utapau) was released individually carded
- The figure is a repaint of the previously released Clone Trooper from the 2005 Revenge Of The Sith series
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The antenna on the back can be unplugged
- The blaster fits well into both of the figure's hands
- The trooper keeps his balance nicely without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
As the droid armies decend upon Utapau, Obi-Wan Kenobi abnd Commander Cody lead a team of clone troopers into battle. Their mission is to protect Obi-Wan and help capture General Grievous at all costs. These troopers fight bravely for Jedi Master Kenobi until their allegiances change after the execution of Order Sixty-Six.