This R2-Q5 action figure was released in
2001 in the Power Of The Jedi Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (red holographic death star).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- Rotating the dome makes a clicking sound
- The middle leg can be pulled in and out
- The middle leg doesn't retract all the way in
- There is no antenna or sensorscope
- There are no panels to open or hidden gadgets built-in
The articulation details are as follows: swivel dome, 2 swivel legs, 3 swivel ankles
R2 units specialize in starship diagnostics and repairs. However, Imperial designers consider astromechs
to be unnecessary weight for their short range TIE fighters. On the second Death Star,
R2-Q5 helps maintain the station's
elaborate weapons and security systems, and also services all Tie fighters and bombers.