This Commander Colt action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (2 blasters, rangefinder, backpack, shoulder pauldron, rocket launcher with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- Commander Colt's range finder on the helmet is movable
- The two small blasters fit well into the holsters and both hands
- There are no balancing problems and the backpack plugs nicely into the figure
- This Commander Colt figure is a truly fantastic figure
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
CLONE COMMANDER Colt defends Kamino cloning facilities that
are under attack by Separatist forces. He commands the elite ARC troopers
assigned to this challenging mission. He is an expert in amphibious and ground missions
and has a helmet
with a distinctive design that identifies his specialized unit.